NIWRC has current funding opportunities listed below.
Our mission is to provide national leadership to end violence against Native women by supporting culturally grounded, grassroots advocacy.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission / If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Increase the availability of COVID-19 testing, vaccines, and other COVID-19 mitigation strategies for survivors.
NIWRC will allocate pass through funds to tribal organizations addressing housing and domestic violence that we have previously connected with through our National Workgroup on Safe Housing for American Indian and Alaska Native Survivors of Gender-Based Violence. These funds will be utilized for COVID-19 mitigation activities (such as testing, PPE, staff related needs, health and wellness supplies for advocates and survivors, and additional resources to specifically address COVID-19 impacts and ongoing advocate pandemic fatigue).
Applications will be reviewed in a timely fashion and on an on-going/rolling basis.