NIWRC has current funding opportunities listed below.
Our mission is to provide national leadership to end violence against Native women by supporting culturally grounded, grassroots advocacy.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission / If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
DA/SA Services must be provided
NIWRC intends to work with 5 culturally specific tribal sexual assault and domestic violence service providers through subawards intended to build their capacity to adjust and enhance services to survivors in the midst of the pandemic. These subawards can be used to enable support and resources to survivors; include sustainability planning/strategic planning, possible grant management, etc. We will engage in preliminary strategic planning with the subrecipients to help them plan their activities. Throughout the term of these subawards, NIWRC will provide ongoing technical assistance with regard to strengthening their responses to domestic violence and sexual assault given the added challenges with COVID-19. We will assist in monitoring and evaluation, as well as in documenting best practices.